An interpreter of “insurance-ese” assisting others in understanding insurance policies, procedures, and practices of the industry.
- Expert Witness/Litigation Consultant in P&C coverages and Agent/Broker “Best Practices”.
- Four decades of insurance program development in the specialty P&C insurance space.
- Skilled in the identification, analysis, evaluation, and treatment of complex risk and loss exposures.
- Insurance Educator for over 30 years; Author of more than 60 course guides and workbooks.
- Designations earned: AAI, AAI-M, AIS, ARM, ARM-P, CIC, CPCU, CRIS.
Areas of Expertise
- Agency – Broker – Wholesaler Relationships
- Business Broker – Companies
- Business Broker – Wholesalers & MGAs
- London/International Market Relations
- Management Consulting
- Operational Audits
- Program Design/Development
- Retail – Wholesale Relationships
- Underwriting Audits & Reviews
- Underwriting Training/Monitoring
- Expert Witness – Litigation Support
- Legal Consulting