Library of Articles
AAIMCo Members Featured in latest CLEW Newsletter
This issue which appeared in the CPCU’s CLEW interest group section focuses on Expert Witnessing and includes articles on:
- Wrongful Designation by Thomas M. Braniff, JD, CPCU and Robert P. Gaddis, JD;
- The Essential Bookshelf for Expert Witnesses by Kevin Quinley, CPCU, ARM, AIC;
- The 411 on Becoming an Expert Witnesses by Elise M. Farnham, CPCU, ARM, AIM, CPIW;
- Working as an Expert Witnesses by Douglas R. Emerick; and
- “Be Careful What You DON’T Ask For” By Bill Wilson, CPCU, ARM, AIM, AAM.