- Agent / Broker / Producer Standard of care, underwriting, insurance policy coverage interpretation, claims, good faith, bad faith
- Property, liability, WC, inland & wet marine, commercial & personal lines, self-insurance, risk management
- Interpretation of clauses in lease agreements, construction, PEO & other contracts, additional insureds, certificates
- Help professionals & laypersons understand insurance & risk management industry transactions & customs & practices
- Case strategies, litigation support, expert witness, state & federal, declarations, reports
- 47 years’ experience, underwriter, general agent, retail, wholesale, agent, broker, producer, excess & surplus lines, claims, consultant
- Department of Insurance Licenses in 10 states, Past President Society of Risk Management Consultants
- Faculty Member, Virtual University of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc.
- Certified Insurance Counselor, Certified Risk Manager, Associate in Risk Management, Certified Insurance Service Representative
Articles by Pauline
Pauline articles are in the works.