Frederick C. Berry
JD, CPCU, CLU
Frederick C. Berry, Jr., P.C.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance (1969) and a Juris Doctor degree (1973) from Arizona State University.
- Deputy Director of Insurance of the State of Arizona from July 1, 1976 through September 30, 1978.
- Chartered and Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) in 1981 and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) in 1983.
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona Insurance Committee for 25 years including six years as Chairman.
- Member of the Arizona Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness from June 14, 2011 to October 31, 2014.
- Has testified as an expert witness in State and Federal Court concerning insurance matters on numerous occasions over last 40 years.
- Licensed insurance producer in Arizona for life, health, disability, property and liability insurance.
- Charges $500 per hour for presenting deposition or trial testimony and $350 per hour for all other time spent on a matter.